Saturday 17 July 2021

3D Modelling Tutorial - Using 3DS Max And ZBrush For Making Diffuse & Normal Textures

Hello Everybody! I am back with a new tutorial. This is my 1st ZBrush tutorial and 3rd overall 3D Modelling tutorial. This tutorial can be considered as a sequel to my previous 3DS Max tutorials.

In this video I will show you How to Use GoZ To Transfer models between 3DS Max and ZBrush, Unwrapping UV using ZBrush's UVMaster, Transfering Models from ZBrush to 3DS Max, Subdividing Meshes in ZBrush, Texture-Painting on the model using ZBrush's Spotlight, Generating a Diffuse Texture map from polypainting, Exporting the Diffuse Texture, Adding Details to meshes using ZBrush's Brushes and then generating Normal Maps from those details. And finally applying texture to 3DS Max's version of the model. In the next video tutorial I'll import this mesh into Unity and apply the Diffuse and Normal Maps generated in this tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment